Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Allergies Snoring Was This Snoring Or An Allergy Attack?

Was This Snoring or an Allergy Attack? - my allergies snoring

Sadie Jane, my 12 1 / 2 years old, German shepherd mix she bigger than just one. All his tests came out normal limits for their age. Proin for incontinence, and it takes almost a year. Last night I was awakened by the sound of the wind load. His mouth was open, not only breathe heavily through his nose. I stood up. sitting beside her, his eyes were open, and I speak, and it has been verified. He left for a few seconds, then got up and walked to the door and the dog is, nothing happens. Shortly thereafter, he went home to bed and fell asleep again.
I thought my dog was dead for a minute. one would have dreamed? Could it have been snoring or allergy attack disadvantages, as we had a windy night? Surprised the hell out of me. Of course, I will contact your veterinarian, but these are the conditions for a possible?

4 comments:

scoopy said...

my dog was almost 19 years and to induce sleep so badly that I could not see her breathing, and I picked it up and shake unanswered, and I believe she is dead .. the point of sitting down and crying, holding open his eyes, his tongue hanging and simply amazes me as if to say: "wots with u ?"... do not panic, but it could be the COS snoring tend to think that getting the elderly .... but may also be a smooth adjustment or stroke ... But do not panic, probably because I'm gone! See your vet ... or at least ask their advice. .. I'm sure it is good, but prevention is better than .. Sorry Good luck!

Vet Tech ♥'s Christmas! said...

There is a lot like reverse sneezing to me!

Vet Tech ♥'s Christmas! said...

There is a lot like reverse sneezing to me!

♥~Purple is so awesome~♥ said...

it might have been if something go to the vet UR

Post a Comment