Friday, January 1, 2010

Empress Cruise Has Anyone Gone On A Complimentary Short Cruise Vacation Offered To You By Simply Completing A Survey?

Has anyone gone on a complimentary short cruise vacation offered to you by simply completing a survey? - empress cruise

I was just at an automatic 10-question survey after the phone when he a free cruise for 2 days / 2 nights in Nassau / Bahamas from Fort Lauderdale. The cruise on Regal Empress Imperial Majesty Cruise Lines.
Has anyone in this boat?
Has anyone at a much eh?

I do not think everything is on time-sharing or something that could be included in a program of 90 min. I'm not sure, however.

Those questions were very general in nature and require no personal information or credit card. Someone from the shipping company is, call me all the houses will be completed in the next few days.

It seems too good to be true.

((and I know it is not a big boat again and it is very good because this is my first cruise))

4 comments:

Shelley L said...

This is a small boat and outdated .. to us in time-sharing.

Check sites like Cruisecritics.com for more information about cruises.
And write a check for fraud Cruise

You do not win .. It is the cost and time-sharing attached.

Ara57 said...

I think we should pay postage and related costs. I have a friend who went to the Empress before she began to go the way of the Bahamas, a long tail boat. Note that I said old.

I think they are involved in an arm twisting will be timeshares.

nisajoyj said...

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I would be very careful with this. You may require a credit card for unexpected expenses or to ensure their trip and use it fraudulently. I want to stay away from this situation.

cruise junkie said...

until everything is done, you'll pay ... perhaps more than it really worth .. Refer to the "rights" and "taxes" and "treatment ".....

Post a Comment